Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Million Dollar Baby

Those who know me, knows that I am a big Clint Eastwood fan. Those who don't know me, it's about time. You don't know what you haven't missed.

So, I waited and waited and finally it came. No, I am not talking about my sex life. I am talking about the best film ever made by Clint Eastwood.

The film, Million Dollar Baby, will keep my grappling with Insomnia the next few weeks. It's THAT powerful. And I don't think Eastwood is ever gonna make a movie this good or give a perfomance this powerful.

I would like to go on record to state that this is the best movie ever since the Millenium. I would also like to go on record to say that Chris Rock sucks as a host for Oscars.

I don't quite recall a favourite movie in the nineties, either. Lemme check my top ten...Nope, the latest is White Hunter Black Hunter which was out in 1989. So, probably the best after another Eastwood film. I guess being Eastwood fan, I am a bit biased.

I need to rework on my top ten, now. Till then....

No comments:

Matt the Cat And The Vet

  Note:; The poem is my own... the picture, though, was AI prompted. There was once a cat Whose name Matthew or Matt He went to see a vet Co...