Friday, October 29, 2004

Intro

Once upon a time I swore that I will never have a blog of my own. The reason is simple: I don't know what the hell a blog is.

God knows why I even attempted. If so, tell him I wanna have a talk.

Anyway, why Groucho? I think he is the most funny comedian in the world. Check out the quotes below

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.

From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.

Go, and never darken my towels again.


I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.


It isn't necessary to have relatives in Kansas City in order to be unhappy.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.

My mother loved children -- she would have given anything if I had been one.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

More quotations on: [Books] She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Women should be obscene and not heard.

I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my socks.


Alright. No more bugging. Cheerio, have a nice weekend, etc....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Bro - U need a life. I suggest Tiger Beer.

Matt the Cat And The Vet

  Note:; The poem is my own... the picture, though, was AI prompted. There was once a cat Whose name Matthew or Matt He went to see a vet Co...